Mom's Dirty Little Secret

Mom's Dirty Little Secret

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

*~!REVIEW!~* Unacceptable by Kristen Hope Mazzola

OK I am just going to start out saying that I absolutely adore this author. I met Kristen at a book signing and thought ~WOW this chick is cool as shit so I am going to buy one of her books~ AND I did. I was not sorry either. I LOVED The Hysterics sooooooo when I had the chance to participate in the release for Unacceptable I was all over it!!!

Sorry, I am rambling about everything BUT the review for Unacceptable... 
Soooooo....Here it goes!! :)



My very first reaction when I saw "A Stepbrother Romance" was OH NO PLEASE NO!!! I fell in love with the first book I read from this author so I did not want this book to ruin that..BUT thankfully Unacceptable just made me love her more. 

Cricket.. the name made me giggle.. being young is still so strong and sassy with a super rocky past that made me really feel bad for her. 
She sets out to to find her dad who left when she was young and runs into Abel.
Abel is a rough, tough, sexy,  VP of a biker gang...there are instant sparks..of course who doesn't  love a sexy man on a motorcycle! I really fell in love with his character!!
All of a sudden she runs into her dad and finds out that Abel is her step-brother. OH NO RIGHT!!!

This is a quick read but is so good.  It kept me interested and had my emotions all over the place!
I give Unacceptable by Kristen Hope Mazzalo 5 stars!!
I highly recommend this book!!!! AND I look forward to reading more of Kristen's books. I am a HUGE fan!!



 




No comments:

Post a Comment