Mom's Dirty Little Secret

Mom's Dirty Little Secret

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Paying for good reviews?? No no

Ok..as I am sitting in the car line waiting to pick up my son I decide to check my Facebook messages... And that leads to this quick little rant post!!

I had 2 recent messages from authors willing to PAY me for 5star reviews.. or exchange good reviews.

As a blogger and an avid reader I was absolutely appauled. I write a lot of reviews, some for books I have bought and some for authors that give me a copy of their book for an HONEST review.
I read a lot of reviews before I buy most books (some authors I will buy regardless because I know their work will be amazeballs) and that will determine if I buy a book or not. I feel a fake review is false advertising and is just flat out WRONG! Getting those messages will not only make it to where I will NEVER buy one of your books it will also make me unfollow you on all social media and tell my author, reader and blogger friends about you!!
It is WRONG so just DON'T do it people!!!

I will gladly post an HONEST review for you for FREE but do not come at me wanting me to just post a fake review for you.. the next person to do this I will screen shot the message and post it for all of my followers to see!!!

Well, the car line is moving now so I have to go..I don't usually rant but I just had to get that off of my chest haha.
Have a GREAT day loves!
Xoxo-Lezleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment